Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ugh...shoot me now

I'm currently in the middle of the second...or is it the third?...migraine of this week. I was woken up when Jenn was brushing her teeth (for the 3rd time this week) and immediately got a migraine. When the room is too bright, or when I'm shocked awake, I tend to get migraines because of the flood of light. It sucks.

Anyway, because of that I'm going to make this quick so I can get off the computer and just lay down and "watch" tv (really, I'll just listen to it while I have a cool washcloth over my eyes and forehead).

I had my interview with Bath & Body Works yesterday. It's not for a salesperson position. It's a once-a-week to once-a-month position doing display change-overs. It would be Sunday nights, over night, on an as-needed basis. It's something to start with, but we'll see how it goes. I'm supposed to hear by the end of the week, if not Monday or Tuesday (the lady interviewing us is a bit under the weather). It's not a whole lot of money, but it'll be a few bucks in my pocket.

The interview set up was one I've never been in before. It was a group interview with 2 other girls. It was awkward and felt like a competition. The other two girls are in school, still, and need money to pay the bills. They probably won't take it since it's not that much money, but we'll see. But the group interview was awkward. I didn't like it at all. lol.

Anyway...I'm gonna go lay down now...

No comments: