Wednesday, September 10, 2008

work crap

have you ever been truly miserable in your job? so much so that it kills you a little bit each day that you have to get up and go to work?

yah, i hit that point a while ago, but today hit a new low. i now have a boss that truly doesn't listen to anything i say and, frankly, probably thinks i'm an idiot.

well, he already thinks i'm an idiot for wanting to quit and create a family with jenn. for that he was already on my shit list, but that was on the personal level. professionally, he pretty much gave me a "shut the fuck up and do your job" type of email. i can't work for that type of person.

i already gave my resignation stating my last day is going to be October 15, but i really wish it were sooner. unfortunately it may be longer, but, frankly, i think i'd rather be unemployed those last 2 weeks of october than stay in this shithole of a company.

i'm really kinda glad my friend april didn't get hired here. she'd probably be kicking my ass for getting her into this and making her miserable. lol.

i can honestly say that i think i would be happier had i stayed at public storage. at least there i know that i'm a monkey - i wouldn't have been fed bullshit about people listening to me if i had anything to say. i would have known my place - keep quiet and do your work. they don't lie about it there. and i was never belittled there. i was never made to feel like an idiot.

i wish i stayed at bed bath & beyond. i wish i never went to Shurgard. i wish i never met him. i wish i never fell for him. i wish i never believed his lies. had i done all that, jenn and i would be living a much happier life. and i probably would have had a baby by now. but i wasted 2 years of my life. 2 valuable years that i'll never get back. i've never felt so dumb in my life.

but now i'm determined to get my life in line and never let some stupid man (or anyone else for that matter) make me feel like i'm 2 inches tall. i'm better than that.

No comments: