Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lush

I was just thinking I was going to take a "Fruit Loop" bath and wanted to mention something to you. No, I'm not taking a bath in milk and cereal, I'm going to take a bath with a bath bomb and bath melt that smell like fruit loops when combined. LOL. (I know I mentioned it's hot out, but it'll be a cool bath so I can cool down and relax before everyone gets here for the baby making.)

Not long after I moved into San Francisco, I started frequenting a bath & body store called Lush. It's just a few blocks from my house and that has proved to be detrimental to my pocketbook. LOL.

They've got bath bombs, bath melts, bubble bath, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, etc, and they smell heavenly!! If any of you are into taking baths or using products that are gentler on skin and hair, check this place out. It's a little pricey, but each bath bomb, bubble bar, and melt can be cut up to use in more than one bath.

No comments: