Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cycle 2

So tonight we begin with try #2. I think we'll do an insem tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday to cover all the bases. The OPK was very light last night, so it should be nice and dark today indicating ovulation within the next 24 hours.

I'm worried about this one not taking because I'm so sick. I'm taking Robitussin, Amoxycillian, Mucinex, and Benadryl to get rid of whatever I have (head cold/chest cold/ear infection). I'm worried my body is already so busy trying to fight this that it'll fight off the little spermies, too. But I guess it won't hurt to try.

In other news, it's been hot as blazes around here. It's about 90 degrees here in downtown San Francisco. I know it's hotter up in Sacramento where some of you mamas are. Hell, my parents are probably running their A/C finally in their new house in Concord.

Ok. Totally got distracted - I'm watching Moulin Rouge. LOL. Talk to you guys later!

No comments: