Monday, September 8, 2008

Cycle 2

So tonight was try #3 for cycle 2. I really am more positive about this time around than last time. That's kind of funny to say because I've been worried about my cold medicines affecting my chances, but i think I'll be OK.

We tried something new this time. We got Instead Cups to hold the "baby juice" in and right up against my cervix. That's got me thinking more positively, too.

But, this also means that it's, once again, time for the 2 week wait. This is the sucky part. But at least I know pretty much how long I need to wait. Following my cycles from the beginning of the year, this should be a 34 day cycle. Or it could be 27. In any case, I'm not going to rush things and wait until I'm close to that 34 days before I take a pregnancy test. I'm not jumping the gun and disappointing me this time.

What else has me excited is that if I do get preggo this time around, I'll be due exactly on my birthday - my 30th birthday!! My original goal has been to have a baby before I turn 30, so this will be my last chance. If it doesn't take this time, I'll be 30 before I give birth. But it's exciting none-the-less. I mean, seriously, how awesome would that be?? "Happy Birthday - here's your baby!" LOL.

Anyway, that's the update for now. I'll let you know what's happening on this front in about 12 days. ;o)

No comments: