Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stupid People

So I've been watching a lot of Cops-style shows on TRUtv (on Dishnet). They have a lot of chase scenes which I find incredibly interesting to watch. I sit on the edge of my seat waiting for the accident that's sure to come. But what I find to be almost more disgusting than the suspects running (or why they're running) from the cops is the people on the streets and highways that don't get out of the way of the cops!! These people are completely oblivious to their surroundings and make the jobs of the cops that much harder.

I am also highly annoyed by the clips of "peaceful protesters" that quickly turn into riots because these people don't want to be repressed by "the man", aka the police trying to keep things orderly.

Ugh...just 2 more reasons why I hate people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

LOL. Those types of shows are a guilty pleasure of mine as well. And I've also found myself yelling GET OUT OF THE WAY to people. >.<