Saturday, August 2, 2008

sleepy

i don't feel like going to my grandma's today, but i already promised her i'd come. i'm just so tired. i didn't sleep well last night because, as jenn and i were having dessert at max's opera cafe 5 blocks from home, we received a call that there was an alarm going off in my building. turns out there was someone inside - there were cops, he was arrested, and i was too pumped with adrenaline to sleep very well.

i am just so tired. i just want to stay home and sleep...and read twilight. lol.

but now i need to go put on my face and do something with my hair so i can get out of here.

ugh...and now i feel like i'm going to pass out from exhaustion...i'm gonna call her - i'll see her after work tomorrow instead. she'll understand.

*called* she's ok with it. she just really needs me to pull a weed from her backyard. lol.

yay...a bath and a nap are in my near future!

No comments: