Wednesday, August 6, 2008

impatient!

I'm such an impatient person! I also hate monotony. I'm only 2 days into the OPKs and I'm bored with them already. They're almost more disappointing than getting negative HPTs. I don't think I'm ovulating until Friday or Saturday anyway, but I figured I'd start early and watch the OPK to see when I really do ovulate. It'll be interesting. We think it's Cycle Day 19, which is Saturday. By the looks of my temperatures over the last 8 months, I thought I was ovulating twice - at CD13 and CD 19, but Jenn thought 19 was more accurate. I started the OPK at day 14 and it showed nothing, so hopefully Jenn's right.

There's also been talk now of moving to just outside Medford, OR with our friend R. She used to date Jenn and has become a very close friend of mine over the last 7 months. She's also trying to get preggo. The three of us are very fed up with the company we work for (which I'm leaving in about 5 weeks) and thought it'd be cool to go live on R's parent's "farm" in Oregon. It's a 3 bedroom house sitting on 4 acres. There's goats, feral cats, a koi pond. I've been wanting a way to start over and get away from the stresses and bad memories here. I want new memories. Happy memories.

Tonight we're going out to R's house to talk about things and just hang out. She lives about 90 miles from us, so we don't see each other that often - once a month if we're lucky. I'm excited. I really want this to work out. It'll be just us 3 girls and our kids. No drama. Just goats.

No comments: