Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*scratch*scratch*

I am super itchy!! I was at a friend's house this past weekend and got eaten alive by mosquitos. I have 2 or 3 bites on my back and 2 on my collar bone. I look like a monkey with all the scratching. LOL.

In baby news - we tried 2 insems over the weekend. Well, the first was Thursday night, the second on Sunday night. M called last night to see how I was doing. I told him "I don't feel pregnant yet!" But I'm hopeful. I know I'll get through it if it takes more than 1, 2, or 14 tries, I just want it to be sooner rather than later. I'm very impatient, you know. LOL. But we should have an answer in about a week - 10 days. Everything that I'm feeling now is just psychosomatic. I keep thinking that I don't feel well or that my sudden thirst/craving for mango iced tea must be some sort of sign. Hello, dork, it's not possible yet! LOL.

I'm just very eager. I need to calm down and let things happen at their own pace.


Oh...and work stuff has calmed down. I had a good chat with my boss and things are better for now. I don't feel like punching him in the face anymore.

No comments: