Friday, August 22, 2008

I have a crush

It's an unlikely crush, but I spent most of last night dreaming about him.

I'm talking about Michael Phelps. Yes, you read that right. I have a fatty crush on Michael Phelps. LOL. I dreamt that he was my friend and we were hanging out and for no real reason, we started holding hands while sitting on the couch watching a movie. This scene repeated a few times as though it were several days that he came over to "hang out." Then, on like the 3rd or 4th day, we kissed.

This is highly unusual because, while he is an attractive guy, he is 6 years younger than me and he has bad teeth. LOL. I am a snob when it comes to teeth. I don't like crooked teeth. They creep me out and Michael Phelps has messed up teeth. LOL. I know! I know! I'm weird. LOL.

I think this is a result of OD'ing on the Olympics.

No comments: