Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A ghost?

When I took my shower earlier today, before Jenn and I ran out to Walmart and Home Depot (and then another Home Depot...our kitchen sink is clogged, but that's another post), a weird thing happened. I went through the normal routine - wash hair, condition hair, wash body - then turned to wash my face and this wierd thing with the water happened. As I turned into the water to quickly wet my face as I grabbed my facial cleanser, there was this kind of halo around the stream of water that started at the head, then rushed towards my body, following the path of the water. I gasped and jumped as that halo hit me in the chest. Immediately I wanted to cry. It was strange. That's never happened to me before anywhere that I've ever lived.

Honestly, I've wondered if that was some sort of ghost or something that passed through the water and into me. I felt very "off" for most of the day - I kept catching myself kind of staring off or just plain not feeling well.

I want to chalk it up to me being spooked by what very well was just a small burst of pressure in the system that caused the halo around the water, but I honstly don't know if that's what it was. I'm not normally a big believer in the supernatural, but I am pretty positive that I've seen a few ghosts in my time, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what this thing was. At the same time, I don't want to scare the crap out of myself by over thinking the event. LOL.

Who knows what that thing was...all I know is that it was weird.

No comments: