Sunday, October 12, 2008

I *heart* NKOTB

Friday's concert was awesome! I cheered, screamed, danced, clapped, and laughed my ass off. I had almost no voice yesterday. LOL.

I wish I had brought my camera, but I've been so trained not to bring it because venues don't generally allow them, but everyone had a camera. I'm so jealous. My cell phone took crappy pics, so that was disappointing. The boys sang old and new songs, of course, and the crowd went wild the entire time. I have never been to a better concert in my life. The energy of the crowd was so freakin awesome. I want to do it again!!

I wish I'd had money to see them at the Arco arena in Sacramento, too. I heart them so much. It's really ridiculous. haha.

Lady Gaga and Natasha Beddingfield opened for them. Lady Gaga is weird. LOL I like her music, but her show was weird. She's weird. LOL. That's all I can say. If you don't know who she is, Google or Youtube her. Natasha Beddingfield is awesome live. I saw her about 3 years ago at a local radio station's summer concert in Golden Gate Park (for the locals - it was Alice's Now & Zen Fest).

I need to go to more concerts in general. They are so much fun!

No comments: