Monday, October 13, 2008

And now in baby news...

Jenn was checking Fertility Friend last night and it looks like we totally hit the nail on the head with the insem. We did the insem on Wednesday night (when I noticed my mucus was soft) and Thursday night and then on Friday I could definitely feel ovulation cramps in my left ovary. Fertility Friend said Thursday was the optimum day.

Of course I'm not trying to get my hopes up too high so I'm disappointed again, but from the start I had a good feeling about this round. I should be able to test as soon as next Friday the 24th as that's day 30 of this cycle, but, like last month, I may wait those few extra days to be sure...maybe I'll test on the 28th or 29th. We'll see.

My temp has steadily climbed over the last couple of days, too, but I'm not sure what that means. My normal temp is about 97.45 - 97.70, but Saturday and Sunday it had been in the 97.9 range. This morning it was at 98.15. So that's a good thing. Hopefully it'll stay up and indicate that I am indeed preggo by not falling...plus I'll take that darn HPT towards the end of the month, too. LOL.

Ok...so I got side tracked while writing this entry, so I'll stop now because my train of thought is gone for good. LOL.

No comments: