Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weird Weather.

So I, along with many people around the state, experienced warm, but thundery weather last night. While I was at work, I took out the trash and was greeted with 70-degree temps and a sprinkling of rain at 7pm. LOL After the sun went down, Jenn and I saw flashes of lightening out over the delta and in Oakley. Around 1:30am, there were some thunder crashes directly overhead, but those passed very quickly. At that point, I decided to get off the computer and head to bed, but as I was shutting off the lights and putting my water cup in the sink, lightening caught my eye, so I grabbed a smoke and went outside to watch it a bit. LOL. There were only 5 - 15 seconds between each flashes, sometimes as little as only 1 second. It was so awesome to watch!! I caught a little video on my phone, but I can't get it off my phone and onto the internets. LOL I want to share it cuz it was cool! I kinda hope there's more lightening tonight, but I don't think there will be. LOL. Oh well.

No comments: