Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still disconnected

So 23 days after we've moved, there is still no cable, internet, or phone services at my house. Last Monday I gave Comcast a final warning to get me hooked up by the end of the week or I would stop using their service and go elsewhere. Well, after my first sentence I'm sure you can guess how that went.

We are now going to have Dishnet for cable and AT&T for phone and internet. It actually worked out well. If Comcast hadn't royally screwed up, we wouldn't be saving a ton of money! With me not working, we need to save everywhere we can. Well, thanks to Comcast being a bunch of imbecils, Jenn and I are now getting all the basic channels, plus HBO and Showtime, home phone and WIRELESS internet for $50 a month less than our Comcast service without HBO and Showtime! It's a perfect time, too because Big Love (HBO) and The L Word (Showtime) start next month. Yay!

The cable will be installed tomorrow, but the internet and phone wont be done until the 31st. At least I can start watching the news tmorrow and feel part of the world again. LOL

If I don't talk to you before then, have a happy Christmas and a great New Year's celebration!! Mr. Potato Head says Merry Christmas, too. ;-)

~Sent via email on my Samsung Blackjack~

No comments: