Friday, July 10, 2009

Nostalgia

So NKOTB was in town again last night. This time at the Sleep Train Pavillion in Concord. The show was awesome! I swear, they put on the best shows of anyone I've seen so far. I am going to love those boys until the day I die. I'm also going to crush on them (most of them) until the day I die. LOL. They're hot!! ;o)

There was a group of about 10 of us on the lawn and even more people I knew that had seats down below us. It was such a different experience being with a group of people than just the 2 of us - their energies fueled my own and made it that much more exciting. LOL.

Surprisingly, I didn't have too much difficulty talking today, but my throat is scratchy from all the screaming I did last night. LOL. I am really tired, though. I'm getting old! LOL.

I wish I had enough money to travel to see all their shows in CA. That would be awesome!

Maybe I should play the lottery. LOL

No comments: