Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes...more of them!

So tomorrow I officially become a Property Manager with P.ublic S.torage. Woohoo! I got the offer last week, but it actually starts tomorrow. It's not a residential property, so I'm not moving yet, but this gives me the chance to really prove my worth with the company and to my managers. I'm excited. =o)

Also changing...today I dyed my hair blonde. Well, my friend Jeffrey did. He runs the Haus of Vanity from his salon in his home. I think my hair is awesome. He also gave me a sassy new cut. =o) Check it out!




This is the before:



I am very excited. It's a very nice change from what I've been used to. It's my fun summer hair. LOL.

Anyway..That's all that's new from me for now. Whatcha think? ;o)

1 comment:

Helene said...

Congratulations on your new job!!! Very exciting news!!

And love the new 'do! It seems like a good time to make a change, with summer and a new job on the horizon!